Type of Admission Tickets
Tickets for free screenings are distributed at the box office on the day of the screening on a first-come-first-served basis.
Tickets Reservation for International Audience
Online Reservation is currently unavailable to foreigners. Our sincere apologizes for the inconvenience, please purchase tickets either through e-mail reservation of by visiting the box office during the festival period.
||August 25(Tue) 14:00 - August 31(MON) 17:00
|How to Reserve
- Please download the booking form and fill out the form with the film title, code number, screening date, theater information and your information(name, contact number).
- Send the booking form by e-mail. We send the confirm e-mail to you. Please check the e-mail one more time.
- E-mail address : email@example.com
(You cannot book Opening/Closing film through this method.)
||Cash(KRW), Credit Cards
- All payments must be made at the box office.
|How to Collect
- Admission tickets will be made available at the box office after checking personal information. Please take your booking form.
- It will be made available to take tickets until 1 hour prior to the film screening you’ve booked.
- If you don't pay the tickets which you’ve booked by e-mail until 1 hour prior to the film screening starts, the booking is automatically cancelled.
Ticket Purchase at SIWFF Box Office
||Audience Lounge, Independent film house INDIESPACE,
opposite the theater entrance on 1F, MEGABOX SangamWorldcup
||Sept 11 (Fri) - 15 (Tues)
* 1 hours before the first screening to 15 minutes after the last screening
||- Cash, credit card
- Reservation ticket number: SIWFFIAN ticket
- Badge, ticket voucher
- Gift certificates like culture or book vouchers cannot be used
||- 4 tickets can be purchased per film for each time.
- The remaining seats from the online booking are sold offline.
- People with online tickets may enter with mobile tickets without coming to the box office.
Cancellations & Refunds
||Up to one hour before the relevant screening starts
||1,000 KRW per ticket for cancellations on the day of the screening
- Partial cancellations are not allowed. (Even if you want cancel one ticket out of 4, all 4 tickets must be cancelled first, and then book 3 tickets, and cancellation fee will be imposed on all tickets.)
- The tickets that were booked online yet issued offline can only be cancelled at the box office. (The relevant tickets must be presented.)
- For cancellations on the day of the screening, cancellation fee is imposed even if it's only to change the number of tickets, film of interest, seats, or payment method.
- Tickets issued with badge or ticket voucher cannot be cancelled nor refunded.
Notice: measures to prevent COVID 19 from spreading
- A reduced number of seats will be used for screenings. - Please arrive 30 minutes before screening to allow some time to scan QR code for digital entry list.
- Please enter with mobile tickets to minimize contact. - You must wear masks when entering and during the screenings.
- Temperature will be checked at the entry, and people with over 37 . 5 degrees won't be allowed in.
- Social distancing seats are implemented in this film festival. The seats will be sold sporadically.
- Please make sure to sit at the reserved seat only during the screening.
- Please keep your distance from others at the box office and when waiting to enter.
- In compliance with COVID 19 Prevention Policy, please make sure to sit at the designated seat only.
- Ticket re-issuing or refund due to personal reasons is not allowed. (Due to loss, damage, traffic, mistake on the screening room or time, etc.)
- By principle, the films will be screened at the designated time. Entry may be limited 20 minutes after the screening starts.
- The entry is limited according to the film's age rate. Children under 4 cannot enter the screenings,
and young adults under 18 cannot watch R-rated (films for over 18 years old) even if they have tickets or guardians.
- Please refrain from bringing food for a pleasant screening experience.
- Photos and videos are prohibited during the screening.